During last year’s Jumia Black Friday that took place on November 27 2015, more than 2.3 million Nigerians visited Jumia. Following the impressive volume of orders during last year, this year’s sales event has been expanded to reach even more customers.
“This year’s Jumia Black Friday is designed to offer our customers more days, more deals and more convenience and to deliver better customer service to our shoppers,” said Simone Bartlett, Head of Marketing Jumia Nigeria.
Top brands like AXA Mansard, MTN, Binatone, Innjoo, Infinix, Poly Star, HP, Intel, Etihad airways have partnered with Jumia to bring to Nigerians the largest shopping event of the year. Here’s what Jumia Black Friday shoppers can expect this year.
- 12 Days of Black Friday promotional deals – From 14th to 25th November 2016
- Increased sales inventory in all categories including: fashion, electronics, phones, computers, home, baby, health, and beauty – up to 70% discount off regular prices
- Over 100,000 deals from 2,500 vendors
- Highlight offerings from brands like PolyStar, HP, Binatone, Nikon, Pampers and Apple.
- November 14th, Upgrade Your Home - Up to 25% off, Sponsored by Polystar and Binatone
- November 15th, Be A Chef - Up to 45% off, Sponsored by Binatone and Honey Well Group
- November 16th, Father and Son - Up to 50% off, Sponsored by Hush and Casio
- November 17th, Mother and daughter - Up to 50% off, Sponsored by Canill and Casio
- November 22th, Upgrade Your Phone - Up to 20% off, Sponsored by Innjoo, Infinix, and Tecno
- November 23th, Lap it Up - Up to 20% off, Sponsored by HP and Acer
- For the full list of the Deals Click Here
In addition to mouthwatering deals, this year’s Jumia Black Friday features an online giveaway for every customer who spends N10,000 and above. Lucky customer winners will win an iPhone 7, a PS4 console, two economy class Etihad tickets and two business class tickets.
Don’t want to miss out 2016 Jumia Black Friday? Register your email and get a reminder on the D-day, by visiting the Jumia special created page for Jumia Black Friday 2016, at www.jumia.com.ng/black...
To receive pop notification as soon as the best deals available. Download the Jumia app via your Android, Blackberry, Apple and Windows phone.
The deals are expected to go fast, on a first come, first serve basis, so customers are encouraged to download the Jumia app and subscribe to the Jumia newsletter for real time notifications on the featured sales, deals and daily offerings which will commence November 14th and run until November 25th, 2016.
Get your fingers and debit card ready for 2016 Jumia Black Friday, which is billed to be the biggest shopping event of the year.
Stay glued for more updates about Black Friday Deals...